Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Well, yes, it has been a long time since I have posted anything, so I figured a few updated photos of the boys are in order. These were taken a couple of weeks ago. We did go to the only professional photo place in town and got some amazing pictures out of it, but none of the boys together. So, I decided one day to run up to Billings after work, and got a few pictures taken. I am pleased with the way they turned out. So here they are! Luke is almost 2 1/2 years old, and Logan is 11 months old.



2 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

They are getting to be so big! I can't believe it!!! I feel horrible about not calling you. Our lives have been pretty crazy. We are in ND now, but plan on being in Billings this weekend!!! How are you guys doing? Keep in touch!

Dana said...

Cute pictures, Betsy!